2015 North Carolina State Championships – Oct 3rd, 2015
East Carolina Club Weightlifting and Legacy Series Events are proud to announce we have been selected to host the 2015 North Carolina State Championships on Saturday, October 3rd at the Greenville Convention Center. This meet will be part of FitCon-NC presented by Legacy Series Events (www.legacyseriesevents.com)
Eligibility: To compete in the 2015 North Carolina State Championships you must meet the following criterion:
- Be a registered member of USA Weightlifting
- Live in the state of North Carolina or be a registered member of a North Carolina based weightlifting club
- Have competed in at least one sanctioned weightlifting (No first-time lifters please)
- Qualifying totals are listed on the following drive: NC Weightlifting Championships – Qualifying Totals
- Medals will be awarded to individuals according to weight class categories along with Masters age and weight classes.
- We will award best male team and best female team to the weightlifting club with the highest sum of up to five individual’s Sinclair Malone-Meltzer totals.
- Awards will also be given to best overall male and female lifters.